Yes that is sarcasm.
My friend dropped me off at my place, but everyone was out and I had no keys.
So I got locked out.
I remembered that I left keys at my neighbors house.
So I went and got them.
I returned to my house and got through the gate…
I realized that the door after the gate was locked. (We have a sort of patio after you get through the gate? Do you call it that? Idk.)
I didn’t give my neighbor the keys to that.
So I am now at my friends house awaiting for my family’s return.
I will. omg. last push!
but then, I feel so stressed for next term.
Thea & I need to find groupmates for the start of our thesis D:
but like, most of them only need 1 more person for their group. the max is 4 :( Thea & I don’t want to separate. she knows how to make my gibberish into intelligible sentences.
I only met him once. and he sent me this text after I told him that I still like someone
I Reblogged That For You: A Story of Internet Friendship
This may have just changed my life
Everything is different now.
Beckiejean just made these for work
1. First impression: so so long ago. I DOUGHNUT HAVE GREAT MEMORY. MMKAAAY.
2. Truth is: I’m so happy you’re my friend again. I HAVE MISSED YOU OKAY. NO MORE SEPARATION. LOVE ME
3. How old do you look: you look younger than you aaaaare.
4. Have you ever made me laugh: you need to ask this?
5. Have you ever made me mad: I don’t think so?
6. Best feature: where to start…your personality, your voice, your energy, your COOKING omg your cooking. I like the whole package. *wink wink* /what
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: LUFF YOU
8. You’re my: Kurt <3
9. Name in my phone: Isabel + last name. lol. idk if you’d want me to post it, so yea XD
10. Should you post this too? lol.